As a Sales Development Representative you will be the first line of contact with potential clients and responsible for identifying, prospecting and qualifying leads and opportunities.
If you are a motivated, talented, highly driven with a passion for sales, we want to hear from you.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while utilizing outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Support senior sales team as the first point of contact on outbound/inbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales team
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Flawless communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work alone as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls/emails to generate new business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a passion for sales, with a forward-thinking mentality with the desire to learn & grow within the sales team
It will be an advantage if you have the following:
- Past work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative or similar role
- Working knowledge of the enterprise/digital advertising/SaaS (software-as-a-service) market or the ability to learn new software quickly